Psalm 23 (A Psalm of David.)
- Who is taking care of me? v.1
- When is He taking care of me? v.1
- Why is He taking care of me? v.1
- How is He taking care of me? v.1
- How well is He taking care of me? v.1
- He Provides Security and Sustenance v.2
- He Provides Correction and Guidance v.3
- He Provides Protection and Comfort v.4
- He Provides by Preparing a Place for Me v.5
- He Provides Now and Forever v.6
23 The Lord is my shepherd,
I shall not want.
2 He makes me lie down in green pastures;
He leads me beside quiet waters.
3 He restores my soul;
He guides me in the [c]paths of righteousness
For His name’s sake.
4 Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
I fear no evil, for You are with me;
Your rod and Your staff, they comfort me.
5 You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies;
You [f]have anointed my head with oil;
My cup overflows.
6 Surely goodness and lovingkindness will follow me all the days of my life,
And I will dwell in the house of the Lord forever.