Kings Kids (our Children’s Ministry program) covers from 9mo-6th grade, offered during our 11am service. The class room experiences are geared toward teaching spiritual lessons to each age group at their own level.
The classes are interactive, engaging and just plain fun! Children learn Bible verses and stories out of the Bible, and are challenged to honor God in their decisions in very practical ways. While the child’s spiritual development is ultimately the parent’s responsibility at first, we want to partner with you in this important aspect of your child’s development.
Some sample lessons of what your child might learn are: How much God loves them, Why it is important to be truthful, How to be a good friend, Why we should obey our parents, and more biblical themes.
At the Family Check-In station, you will be asked to register your child, and will be given a sticker. Keep this sticker, because this will tell us what child belongs to you when the classes are over! If your child has any allergies or considerations, you can notify the Check-In station volunteers at that time. Nursery is available at 10:50am.
Our Pre-K to 6th grade kids programs start after the music portion of the service has concluded and they are dismissed by the speaking Pastor. At that time, all the kids are invited to go to King’s Kids. Parents can escort their child to the Check-In station if not already pre-registered. If you have any questions ask the Family Check-In attendant!
Children’s classes conclude right around 12:30 when the main service concludes. Parents of Nursery & Pre-K can come to the Check-In station in the fellowship hall to pickup their children and proceed down the hallway to have their sticker scanned. Parents of K-6th graders will come to the Front Building to pickup their children.
We have several core values we abide by to make this the best possible experience for your child.
We want you as a parent to be able to listen and learn, without worrying about your child. So, we have taken these steps to let you know we take the safety & well-being of your child very seriously.
- We always have two teachers per classroom.
- All of our classrooms have doors with windows in them. Our classrooms and hallways are monitored regularly for safety.
- We require all of our volunteers to undergo a background check.
- We require all parents to check in/check out their child, so we always know what child belongs to whom.
- To pickup your child, you must show up with the sticker given to you at the check-in station.
- In the event of an emergency, we have procedures & radios in place to ensure prompt response to any potential problems.
- In the event your child needs you, one of our volunteers will notify you immediately